You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wee Babe Terms and Conditions
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wee Babe’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wee Babe at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Wee Babe’s web site are provided "as is". Wee Babe makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wee Babe does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Wee Babe or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wee Babe’s Internet site, even if a Wee Babe authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errors Wee Babe strives to be accurate but at any time the materials appearing on Wee Babe’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wee Babe does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wee Babe may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wee Babe does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. We hope this will not cause you undue inconvenience.
6. Links Wee Babe has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wee Babe of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Customer Communications Wee Babe welcomes all comments and feedback. Please email [email protected] or call 347-763-0041.
8. Product and Service Availability Some of the products displayed on the site may not be available at the time of your search or desired purchase. Any prices listed in the site are quoted in U.S. dollars.
10. Your purchases Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products on Wee Babe’s site represents the full retail price, not including sales taxes or shipping charges. Wee Babe cannot confirm the total cost (price plus tax and shipping) of an item until you order; however, we do not charge your credit card until after you have had an opportunity to review and approve the total cost. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our web catalog may be mispriced. If an item's correct price is different than our stated price, we will either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
11. Risk of Loss. All items purchased from Isis are made pursuant to a shipment contract. We interpret this to mean that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you when the carrier delivers it to the designated address.